POOL CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
The pool at Creekside is an outdoor facility and is generally open from Memorial Day through Labor Day with extended days depending on the weather.
The swimming pool is for the enjoyment of all members and their guests. Please review the rules and enjoy!
• Each membership or family is allowed (3) 2 hour reservations per week.
• Reservations may be made 7 days in advance starting at 7am.
• Groups of 6 people per "pod" for social distancing.
YOU MAY NOT MOVE FURNITURE TO MIX WITH ANOTHER POD
• If you'd like to visit with your friends in other pods, please do that in the pool.
• Please list names of all those attending.
• Guest Fee: $5 per guest
• All guests must be accompanied by a member at all times
• Grandchildren of members ages 14 and under are free!
• Children 12 and under must be supervised by an adult 18 and older
• Children not potty trained MUST wear a swim diaper
• Proper swim attire required.
• Please shower before entering pool or after using the restroom
• Pets are not allowed on pool deck unless they are a service dog
• NO diving or flips anywhere in the pool
• NO running or horseplay on the pool deck
• If weather is bad such as a thunderstorm, we must close the pool
• Bring your own life jackets and water wings. No pool floats or shared toys allowed due to Covid-19
• All food and beverages need to be purchased at the clubhouse or pool snack shack
• NO smoking
• Glass or plastic that can shatter is not permitted on pool deck
• Members and guests swim at their own risk whether or not a guard is on duty
• Creekside is not responsible for any accidents and loss of property
Creekside’s 24 hour members only Fitness Center features state of the art LifeFitness cardio and free weights. A key fob is offered for 24/7 access for members.
Our Sport Court features Pickle Ball and Basketball.
These two courts add one more benefit for our members and it's something the whole family can enjoy!
Creekside's Bocce Ball Court is out front by the putting greens where all of the action takes place. Come on out for a friendly or competitive game that's fun for everyone!